- March 16, 2023
License Opportunity–Rowing Storage at Long Pond Ironworks State Park
- March 1, 2023
Lease Opportunity–East Point Lighthouse
- February 1, 2023
- October 31, 2022
Proposed DEP Land Conveyance in Maurice River Township, Cumberland County
- June 7, 2022
What is OTPLA?
The Office of Transactions & Public Land Administration has responsibilities Department-wide to:
- Oversee contracts, including memoranda of agreement.
- Administer legal matters for the Department’s real estate holdings, through either:
- Term Agreements: Leases, Concessions, Licenses and Rights of Entry
- Permanent Conveyances: Easements (access, utility, etc.) and Land Exchanges
- Ensure post-funding compliance for Green Acres encumbered properties and other lands that are subject to permanent restrictions as a condition of public funding administered by the Department.
- Oversee and provide transactional support for the acquisition of lands by the Department, both at the contracting stage and the closing stage of such acquisitions.
- Assist the Commissioner in reviewing requests for release of conservation restrictions.
- Develop new and updated policies, protocols and documents to support OTPLA’s mission and functions and the Department’s key land management initiatives, goals and priorities.