Did you know that New Jersey DEP Fish & Wildlife manages more than 360,000 acres in 122 wildlife management areas throughout the state? These properties protect and conserve fish and wildlife habitat and provide opportunities for outdoor recreation such as fishing, hunting, bird watching, wildlife viewing, hiking and more!
You can help maintain New Jersey’s incredible diversity of fish and wildlife species at stable, healthy levels while also protecting and enhancing the many habitats on which they depend.
Donate today to support:
- Management and restoration of fish and wildlife habitat
- Enforcement of fish and wildlife regulations
- Restoring and protecting endangered and nongame species
- Providing educational programs and signage
- Improving public access to recreational facilities on wildlife management areas
* In order to receive more than one first-edition collectable decal to gift to family and friends, supporters are asked to make separate donations of $25.00 or more.
* Your donation may be tax-deductible. Please consult with your tax professional or the IRS.
* The purchase of an item which results in a donation to Fish and Wildlife will not affect the outcome of a criminal or civil matter pending with NJFW or the Department.