Know the Bear Facts
SUMMER SAFETY TIPS
BECOME A WILDLIFE HABITAT SUPPORTER!
May 26, 2023
Jim Piascik caught the new state record Hybrid Striped Bass in Monksville Reservoir on May…
May 23, 2023
Horseshoe Island is currently one of the most critically important areas for birds in the state…
May 19, 2023
The NJ Marine Fisheries Council’s Spiny Dogfish Committee will hold a public meeting on Thursday,…
UPCOMING MEETINGS & EVENTS
- >June 3, 2023– Free Freshwater Fishing Day
- >June 3, 2023– Green Eggs and Sand Educator Workshop
- >June 3, 2023– Hooked on Fishing – Not on Drugs – 8th Annual Youth Fishing Challenge
- >June 4, 2023– Hooked on Fishing – Not on Drugs – 8th Annual Youth Fishing Challenge
- >June 8, 2023– Nature Nurtures – We Are Bears
- >June 12, 2023– Atlantic Coast Section of the Shellfisheries Council Meeting
- >June 13, 2023– Fish and Game Council Meeting
- >June 15, 2023– Let’s Go Fishing! An Intro to Fishing For Adults
- >June 20, 2023– State Mosquito Control Commission Meeting
- >June 20, 2023– Nature Explorers
- >June 21, 2023– Family Fishing Basics
- >June 30, 2023– Intro to Fishing for Women
KEEP NJ CWD FREE!
Chronic Wasting Disease (CWD) is a neurologic disease affecting members of the Cervid family such as deer, elk, moose, and reindeer.
2022-2023 NJ DIGESTS
Hunting and fishing digests are summaries of rules and regulations for hunters and anglers. Program highlights, wildlife facts and other educational information is included in each publication.