Download RADIUS 5.0
**Please Read Before Installing**
If this is a fresh installation of RADIUS on a computer that has not had any previous version of RADIUS installed:
- Download the RADIUS 5.0 installation file. Go to the folder where you downloaded the RADIUS setup program and run it by double clicking on it.
- Follow the instructions provided to you by the installation program. Once completed, you can start using RADIUS.
- Go to the RADIUS Reference Tables page to download and import any updated tables available on the page. (Instructions for doing this are on the Reference Tables page.) You can prepare applications without importing these tables, but if you do not do so, you may have trouble importing documents received from DEP.
If this is an upgrade to a prior version of RADIUS:
- DO NOT uninstall your previous version of RADIUS. Also, please try not to have many other programs running at the same time while upgrading, as this may slow the upgrade.
- If you have any sticky notes attached to your files within RADIUS, you must delete them. To do this, open each document individually. If there are sticky notes, they will immediately appear on the screen. Select “delete” to remove each one until there are none left. Repeat this procedure for all the documents stored in RADIUS.
- Download the RADIUS 5.0 installation file. Go to the folder where you downloaded the RADIUS setup program and run it by double clicking on it. Make sure that you do not have a previous version of RADIUS open when you run the upgrade. Upgrading the program with the older version of RADIUS is open will corrupt the program.